Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Site Superintendent.
What you’ll do:
- Coaching, evaluating and training staff and field workers in the performance of landscape construction services
- Inspecting all field work; analyzing and resolving problems
- Managing labor force & subcontractors to ensure labor budgets are on track
- Maintaining accurate daily and weekly Foremen and Superintendent activity logs; updating production tracking reports and generating other related reports as needed
- Responsible for dispatch of labor and equipment to job sites
- Managing equipment utilization on projects, equipment storage and maintenance
- Ensuring that all construction services are delivered according to contract specifications & drawings, are within budget and on schedule
- Meeting and exceeding the expectations and requirements of external and internal customers – working with staff to ensure same
- Working collaboratively with others; fostering a positive “people oriented” environment
- Evaluating employee safety data and promoting safe work practices or conditions; r ensuring employees attend weekly safety meetings
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting Company culture
Skills we’re seeking:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with landscape, concrete, irrigation and construction production techniques
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction Science, Construction Management or related
- Expert knowledge of construction tools, machinery and equipment
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong work ethic
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service experience
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscape Development is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.