Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Support Services Representative 1. This person answers phones to respond to customer and subcontractor questions and requests. This individual accurately documents all calls in a call log. This individual answers questions that they are able to answer and directs all other questions to the appropriate Region Representative or Executive Management. The Support Services Representative closely monitors all call logs and ensures appropriate follow up is conducted until log is closed, with the ultimate goal of achieving total customer satisfaction. This position is on our 2:30pm - 11:00pm shift and requires 1-2 weekends a month with additional overtime.
What you'll do:
Answer incoming calls
Transfer and operate multi-line phones
Make outbound calls to subcontractors and return calls to clients
Log all pertinent information from calls onto call log
Monitor and follow up on open call logs until log is closed
Communicate calls and nature of call to Regional Representatives and/or Exec. Management
Communicate as needed with customers to ensure high quality and service expectations are met
Focus on developing personal relationships with customers
Communicate and offer BrightView Enterprise Solutions products and services to clients, when appropriate
Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls.
Complete estimating tasks using Bing, Google and Mappoint
Complete change request form for any updates to subcontractor information and provide to compliance department
Assist with providing on-the-job training for new employees
Filing as needed
Other tasks and duties, as assigned
Skills we're seeking:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, both internal and external communication
- Basic knowledge of BrightView Enterprise Solutions' office functions, geographic responsibilities and customer assignments.
- Ability to think quickly and make decisions regarding customer or subcontractor questions/issues; decide if issue can be addressed by call center representative or if it should be elevated to Regional Representative or Executive Management.
- Ability to talk on the phone and accurately type into a call log simultaneously
- Working knowledge of computer software (Windows 95, 98, XP and Microsoft Office) and computer hardware
- Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software applications, to include Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook, Bing, Google and Mappoint.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum experience of one to three years in customer service or call center position
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.