Thank you for your interest to join our team! We are always seeking talented professionals to grow with our company. The Sales Representative position is a critical role throughout our business. Please submit your resume now for future Sales Representative positions, and our Talent Acquisition team will reach out when a position opens that matches your qualifications.
Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Business Developer. This position will collaborates and works with partners including operations, finance, marketing, and proposal administration to manage responses to bids in an effort to meet sales targets.
What you'll do:
- Execute on outbound prospecting techniques and qualifying leads at a pace and quality to consistently hit and exceed monthly goals
- Log activity consistently and reliably in salesforce.com
- Identify customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to fully demonstrate value of BrightView services.
- Build and maintain trust-based professional relationships with key decision makers
- Work at a fast pace environment while operating with a high sense of urgency
- Communicate proactively with all decision makers and influencers
- Plan daily, hit specific activity benchmarks and close business
- Work well with the operations team members, leveraging their expertise with yours
Skills we're seeking:
- Extensive face-to-face (B2B) selling experience at the mid to senior levels
- Experience managing multiple projects and able to multi-task in a large territory
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Experience with a CRM or SFA tool beneficial
- PROVEN track record of sales goal attainment in a longer selling cycle environment
- Highly competitive, positive, and results driven sales person
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to build client-centric and solution/value-based proposals
- Working experience with social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Coach-able, trainable, and have a good sense of humor
- Local knowledge and contacts in one or more market segments preferred
- Experience in the service industry with commercial contract sales desirable
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.