Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Project Engineer.
What you’ll do:
- Managing the production of our high quality service
- Reviewing take-offs with estimating team
- Managing document control including change orders, billings, field production tracking, purchasing documentation and contract administration
- Preparing reports and information as requested
- Coordinating between branch administrative office team, field employees, sales team, estimating team and branch management on a regular basis
- Working closely with clients, vendors, sub-contractors and employees; ensuring exceptional customer service and quality at all times.
Skills we’re seeking:
- Strong work ethic
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Customer service experience
- Bachelors degree in Landscape Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction Science, Construction Management
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in construction industry including heavy highway, civil engineering firm, concrete or structural engineering
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscape Development is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.