Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Regional Finance Manager. BrightView offers a dynamic and challenging work environment for motivated Finance professionals. This position provides the unique opportunity to build and develop analytical skills.
**This position does require 35% travel***
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the regional team to provide subject matter expertise, measure key metrics, and provide insights to operational leaders to drive desired outcomes
- Responsible for planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Manage through profit & loss statements and synthesize trends and identify areas of opportunity
- Identify trends in financial performance and provide recommendations for improvement
- Routine communication with all levels of the organization relating to financial close, forecasting, job performance and other issues and deliverables
- Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance.
- Adhoc financial reporting and analysis as needed
Skills we’re seeking:
- Finance, Accounting, Business or related Bachelor's degree; MBA preferred
- 8+ years of P&L analysis experience
- Experience in a matrix organization
- Expertise with excel modeling and utilization of financial systems
- Proficiency PowerPoint presentations and other financial software
- Precise, deadline-driven, mature-minded, organized, communicative and creative team member
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to influence and persuade
- Ability to travel as needed to support operations regionally (Southeast)
- Proactive, independent, flexible team player
- Ability to train and provide direction on financial concepts with the operational team
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.