Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
We’re currently seeking an Office Clerk Team Member.
The position is based in San Jose.
The Office Clerk supports the branch team by efficiently and effectively handling the administrative functions of the Branch. The position will serve a a point-person for team members, clients and vendors.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for coordinating and completion of all administrative tasks at a branch
- Support the Office Administrator by completing the new hire documents including:
- New Hire Paperwork, terminations, and seasonal layoffs
- Maintaining employee files according to Company policies, state and federal guidelines
- Administering drug test process - sending employees or new hires for pre-employment, post-accident or random drug test and recording results in accordance with Company policies and procedures
- Providing support to cover phones
- Special projects- including reviewing and auditing files, assisting with bids or proposals as needed, scheduling and planning meetings, ordering supplies and contacting maintenance or repair professionals for office equipment as needed.
Skills we're seeking:
- Preferred 1 to 2 years of general office administration experience
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Experience in processing confidential information and understanding privacy laws and Company policy governing employee information
- Bilingual English/Spanish is highly preferred
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.