Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking an HR Coordinator to provide support to senior leadership team members and the Human Resources function. The ideal candidate must be professional, proactive and able to anticipate the needs of the leaders they support.
What you’ll do:
- Processes departmental invoices and expenses as appropriate
- Collect, compile and analyze moderately complex data, and coordinate projects and deadlines directly or through others
- Field phone calls and related inquiries on behalf of the department
- Administrative tasks including filing, scanning, printing, and creating documents
- Assist with benefits
- Enter HRIS information
- Maintain documents on appropriate file servers and repositories
- Proactively develop relationships with key internal/external client contacts, gaining recognition as a team resource
- Provides support to team member on-boarding plans, including new hire paperwork, I9 verification, etc.
- Ensures compliance related items are adhered to for the business (I-9, team member files, OSHA, employment posters, etc.)
- Assists and supports the recruitment and selection process by scheduling onsite interviews, creating interviewing agendas, greeting candidates, etc.
- Tracks PTO ("paid time off") time for all team members
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills we’re seeking:
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of experience supporting senior-level executives in a fast paced environment
- Advanced proficiency required with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented, self-starter who can work both individually and in a collaborative team environment
- Strong ability to multitask and handle competing priorities in a constantly changing environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.