Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Finance Intern.
The intern will be exposed to the following work though the partnership with Finance team:
- Provides clerical and administrative support for a busy Finance department.
- Work on special projects and tasks as assigned
- Financial performance and operational analysis
- Revenue recognition and cost analysis
- Develop Excel spreadsheets to show current contract financial results
- Balance Sheet account analysis and reconciliation
- Journal entries and accounts payable
- Assist with account reviews and preparation for account reviews.
- Communicate to internal colleagues with a high level of professionalism and positivity
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Academic, work experience or exposure to Finance, Accounting and project management
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Self-motivated, adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Able to collaborate effectively with cross-functional team members
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Attention to detail and willingness to roll-up sleeves to get the job done
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Education and/or Experience
Must be in second year or a 4 year college degree program focused on Business, Marketing, Accounting, Business Management, Business Development or Communication Studies.