Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking an Enhancement Manager (EM). The Enhancement Manager (EM) schedules and directs personnel and resources towards providing quality, cost-effective services to clients. EMs also support the Account Manager in estimating and budgeting as needed.
What you'll do:
- Here, you’ll do all it takes to keep job sites up and running—from securing materials and staff to inspecting properties and monitoring irrigation systems.
- You’ll maintain and prioritize schedules, use resources knowledgeably and conduct quality checks.
- You’ll also be involved in hiring, training, developing and inspiring your team.
- You will serve as the first line of customer contact on site, understanding their concerns and providing the appropriate immediate response.
- As a hands-on leader, you’ll also be expected to drive our vehicles, lift/carry tree limbs and equipment, and see that all machinery and standards are strictly maintained, meeting quality and safety expectations.
Skills we're seeking:
- Because of the location of our clients, the ideal candidates will come from the 5 boroughs (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, or Staten Island) - need to be able to report to Oceanside, NY when needed.
- Prior work experience within ubran landscaping, including but not limited to the installation of: rooftop gardens, greenwalls, courtyards, planters, and other applicable city landscape spaces.
- Ability to check crew productivity, order materials and schedule for projects
- Ability to estimate green roofs, terraces and all types of landscaping installation
- Ability to use AutoCAD design program
- 2-4 years of prior working experience in the landscaping industry or local marketplace.
- 1-2 years prior experience in a supervisory role.
- 2 or 4 year degree in a landscape-related field or certification by a landscape association preferred.
- Ability to coach and develop teams.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.