Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking an Application Analyst. The Application Analyst is the service owner for a range of business applications across the enterprise. The position entails diagnosing and resolving application support issues, identifying issue trends, and applying analytic and technical skills to handle issues and solve problems. The IT Application Analyst will work in collaboration with business stakeholders and various IT groups to support tactical goals while adhering to IT standards.
What you’ll do:
Application Maintenance & Support
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues within a variety of business applications built upon various technical platforms.
- Work with Business Analysts, technical staff and technology vendors to bring issues to resolution.
- Identify process improvement opportunities to help ensure business efficiency and effectiveness.
- Fulfill data and ad-hoc reporting requests by defining and/or creating ad-hoc reports and data sets for business stakeholders to support special projects and analysis needs.
- Define and/or assist in creating queries, stored procedures, program(s) and/or data structures that enable required application functionality.
- Schedule and track the status of reported issues, enhancements, and defect repairs.
- Ensure that application changes are released in accordance with change management policies and procedures.
- Assist with test planning.
- Prepare test scripts and expected results designed to verify that both new and existing application functionality work correctly.
- Conduct unit and functional testing before releasing solutions to business users for user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Provide support to business testers during UAT.
- Document defects identified during testing to provide analysts and developers with the information needed to make corrections.
Skills we’re seeking:
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills (oral, written, and facilitation)
- Troubleshooting, Analysis and Documentation Skills
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving skills
- Strong capability to perform self-inspection and unit testing within the developed solution
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Ability to understand technical concepts and their relationship to business problems
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in programming, systems analysis, technical support, or quality assurance
- Knowledge of relational databases, SQL, programming, SharePoint, MS Dynamics CRM, SalesForce, Kronos, Service Now, and/or Power BI is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field preferred
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.