Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking an Application Analyst within our IT department. The Application Analyst is the service owner for a range of business applications that support the enterprise. The position entails diagnosing and resolving application issues, identifying issue trends, and applying analytic and technical skills to address root cause. This role is ideal for someone who wants to pursue a technical path and grow into application development.
What you’ll do:
Application Maintenance & Support
- Troubleshoot issues within a variety of business applications by working with end users, Business Analysts, technical staff and technology vendors.
- Query relational databases to research issues and to fulfill ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Review logs, queries, scripts, and source code to determine root-cause.
- Track and report the status of defect resolution, enhancements, and other requests.
- Ensure that application changes are released in accordance with change management policies and procedures.
- Prepare test scripts and expected results designed to verify that applications function correctly.
- Conduct functional testing before releasing solutions to business users for user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Document defects to provide developers with the information needed to make corrections.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in technology, business or a related field.
- Strong technical aptitude and learning agility.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and presentation).
- Ability to apply analytical thinking and a problem-solving mindset.
- 1 to 5 years’ experience in Information technology (including technical internships).
- Knowledge of relational databases and basic SQL skills.
- Background in one or more of these areas is a plus: object-oriented programming, scripting, SalesForce, Service Now, Azure, AWS and/or Power BI.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.