A brighter future is in your hands. We are currently seeking a Regional Senior HR Business Partner. This role is responsible for delivering HR support and partnering with VP HR for the Northeast (NE) region and its frontline managers to enable the business to deliver its objectives. This position will be responsible for executing the HR strategies as it relates to talent management, talent acquisition, employee relations and project management within the NE region. This role will also be responsible for building collaborative relationships across the business, and within the region in order to execute the strategies of the HR function.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Strategic Advising: partner with branch and market leadership to set and guide the talent agenda and priorities. Be a strategic and tactical contributor by delivering comprehensive, practical human resource solutions to the leaders and team members.
- Coaching: develop business leaders, managers and team members to modify behaviors, improve performance results and their potential.
- Cultural steward and ambassador: Effectively manage & monitor team member relations to ensure compliance with all applicable company policies and procedures as well as state and federal legal requirements.
- Change Agent: providing business leaders with the tools and support to drive change and achieve business results.
- Talent Manager: Support multiple branch operations with talent agenda via strong intrapersonal skills and influential leadership. Participate in selection process to ensure proper talent capabilities and bench strength is added to the company.
- Evaluate and develop best practices/ Human Resources strategies that are aligned to the current and future business needs
- Performs other duties/ projects as assigned.
Skills we’re seeking:
- Ability to support multi-site/functions of geographically dispersed facilities.
- Strong consultative skills ability to develop strategic partnerships with branch and market leadership
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal, communication and teambuilding skills.
- Change agent: ability to quickly adapt to change and flexibility to adjust to business needs.
- Demonstrated ability to understand the business operations and HR practices, trends, issues.
- Ability to manage a project
- Ability to achieve required results, timely and cost effectively
- Effective planning, organizational skills, time management and prioritization; attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- 7 years of progressive HR management & /or human resource generalist experience
- Bilingual a plus
- Knowledge of all federal, state and local labor laws.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.