Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Vice President, FP&A.
What you'll do:
- Lead the design and oversight for budgeting, forecasting, scenario modeling, and financial target setting
- Own financial performance analysis and reporting, partnering with the regional operating teams to drive visibility, predictability and accountability
- Identify areas of opportunity and implement planning and analytical best practices, including development and support of key performance indicators
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies
- Lead customer and deal ROI analysis on sales and partnership initiatives
- Provide reporting and analytics on monthly financial results, including budget/forecast versus actual comparisons
- Coordinate with internal teams to build and maintain operating and financial forecast models focusing on key business metrics
- Routine communication with all levels of the organization relating to financial close, issues and deliverable
- Lead & develop a team comprised of senior and junior level analysts
Skills we're seeking:
- 10+ years of business experience including FP&A role supporting business units/divisions
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or equivalent required
- Expertise in corporate finance, with strong experience in financial statement analysis
- Experience in constructing budgeting and forecasting processes and models
- Excellent communication and strong leadership skills to effectively collaborate across cross functional teams
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and as a team member
- Comfort preparing and presenting information to the executive team
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and organizational skills with the ability to solve problems and a strong attention to detail
- Advanced in MS Excel (Pivot tables, formulas, charts) and PowerPoint
- Experience in a matrixed organization preferred
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.