Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking an Associate Branch Manager (ABM). The Associate Branch Manager (ABM) is responsible for supporting the Branch Manager in the successful operation of the branch. ABMs ensure quality and efficient landscape management for Brickman/ValleyCrest's clients while achieving the company’s goals of consistently improving market share and meeting financial targets. This role will directly manage 3+ client service teams.
What you'll do:
- Develop long-term relationships and communicate on a regular basis with key clients.
- Inspect key client properties to monitor performance and overall job quality.
- Ensure Brickman/ValleyCrest’s existing accounts are renewed each year.
- Coordinate and manage client service teams.
- Assist Branch Manager in the performance of financial and accounting tasks, as required.
- Develop annual budgets.
- Work with Controller to accurately track branch performance.
- Ensure billing is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure all contracts are executed correctly.
- Ensure proper use and care of all branch assets.
- Identify staffing needs
- Monitor branch safety record and implement methods to improve safe workplace practices.
- Monitor and guide Supervisors as they train Crew Leaders and Crew Members.
- Implement and enforce policies and procedures as issued by Brickman/ValleyCrest.
- Assist the Branch Manager in the performance of sales tasks, as required, including but not limited to:
- Ensure new sales goals for the branch are properly budgeted.
- Work with the Business Developer to ensure those goals are met or exceeded.
- Identify prospects to meet sales goals and communicate to Business Developer.
- Understand and accurately estimate jobs.
- Ensure proper paperwork is completed for all employee changes and hires.
- Communicate with, counsel, train, discipline, review, and develop growth plan(s) for employees.
Skills we're seeking:
- 4-5 years of supervisory experience in the landscape or related industry.
- 2 or 4 year degree in a business-related field or equivalent experience in a service industry.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.