Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Market Crew Recruiter.
What you'll do:
- Identify and evaluate sourcing strategies and techniques for designated markets to determine best practices
- Create and execute a sourcing strategy that establishes the company as an “Employer of Choice” within local communities, including advertising, job posting, field visits, community organization sponsorships, etc.
- Represent the company at job fairs, school and community events, etc. while building sustainable relationships in the surrounding community
- Establish and manage pipeline of potential employees, and partner with local branch management teams to anticipate, determine and fulfill crew recruiting needs
- Screen candidates for referral to branch Production Managers for hiring consideration, including conducting interviews in both English and Spanish
- Participate in market and branch production meetings to develop understanding of business practices
- Use applicant tracking system to record and administer candidate information and hiring decisions
- Train and coach Production Managers in interview and selection skills
- Conduct exit interviews of crew employees who voluntarily resign
Skills we're seeking:
- Demonstrated ability to build and sustain community-based relationships
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Prefer bilingual (English and Spanish) with ability to read/write in both English and Spanish
- Should possess outstanding interpersonal and diplomatic skills, with ability to work with diverse personalities at all levels within the organization.
- A decisive problem solver, capable of multi-tasking while prioritizing and balancing the interests of the company, clients and employees
- Possess excellent organizational skills with high degree of attention to detail
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Must be outgoing and self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule (including some evenings and weekends)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in the landscaping or service industry
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.