Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking General Office Staff. This individual will work with external customers, service partners and various operation and support personnel as well as our Field Support Center. They will own the administrative functions for the team they support.
What you'll do:
- Perform variety of administrative duties including building/updating spreadsheets and maintaining files
- Customer service in bound and out bound calling
- Work closely with your Office Manager and Branch Manager to ensure all objectives are accomplished and deadlines are met
- Analyze data and make recommendations for process improvement
- Work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
- Trouble-shoot issues and resolve problems within your team
- Monitor equipment files, and MVR pulls to support our Fleet Management programs
- Order office supplies and/or perform other administrative functions as needed, to be a team player in a fast paced highly collaborative environment
Skills we're seeking:
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks, work independently and is a highly motivated, self-starter
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A team player and supportive business partner attitude
- 2 years experience in administrative support and customer service
- JDE and CM11 experience a plus
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscape Development is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.