Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Contracts Administrator. This position will be responsible for development, execution, preparation and negotiations of contracts for an assigned region(s) of the maintenance business.
What you'll do:
- Support all aspects of contract administration for the assigned region(s), market, area or entity with duties ranging but not limited to contract reviews, negotiating contract terms with customers or subcontractors, and drafting or preparing various legal documents, e.g. addendums, amendments, or assignments
- Track all contracts through database retention and manage version control during the negotiation process and post execution process
- Overall support of the enterprise by providing corporate-wide guidance on the contracting process
- Respond to internal client queries on contract related issues and providing advice or raising the issue to the Contracts Manager
- Serve as an enterprise wide resource to provide guidance to internal clients on the appropriate template selection and usage
- Work with the assigned region(s), area, market or entity’s operations and sales teams to provide input for self-serve resources including Commercial, Procurement, IT, and Confidentiality Agreements across the enterprise
- Support the preparation of weekly contract reports and communicating results to various internal stakeholders.
- Work with the Contracts Manager to provide innovative and forward thinking approaches to address contracts issues
- Other projects as assigned by the Contracts Manager, Sr. Director of Operations and Contracts or VP of Commercial
Skills we're seeking:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in Contracts Administration or related educational equivalent and demonstrated success in key skill areas
- Law Degree preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to develop and communicate clear, concise, consistent messages regarding contracting
- Ability to work comfortably across the enterprise
- Sound business judgment
- Results orientation/initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge and understanding of contracting and the business
- Familiarity with basic contracting principles
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.