Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
The National Accounts Manager provides leadership and initiative to ensure services delivery and client expectations are met or exceeded. This individual will evaluate the performance of Service Level Agreements, quality levels and billing by client. They will own the client relationship and will serve as the primary point of contact for all assigned clients. They will serve in the lead role for all client communication and fully leverage our relationships to benefit the client and BrightView Enterprise Solutions.
Role can be located in Plymouth Meeting, PA or New Albany, OH.
Major responsibilities include the following:
Client Service: 50% of the Time
- Direct Communication (in-person, phone, electronic) on a frequency that is acceptable by the client. Interacts with customers to ensure high quality and service expectations are met.
- Take ownership of organic growth of existing client and renewing existing portfolio of work.
- Proactively present and sell site enhancement (work order) and additional services to customers.
- Work directly with client and BFS Operations Team to build client brand improvement work order goals.
- Attain client brand improvement work order goals.
- Proactively assist in resolving issues with customer service when needed.
- Sole escalation responsibility for client concerns
- Ensure organizational alignment with client representatives.
- Prepare and present client meetings on a regular basis.
- Travel as necessary to meet the client’s needs (approx 3-5 days per month on average).
Inter-Department Coordination and Communication: 30% of the Time
- Effectively communicate / interact with all other Brickman departments in a manner that fosters teamwork and unity, which ultimately benefits the client.
- Effectively manage and complete the client transition from the Sales Team to the Operations Team.
- Provide client feedback to the Operations Team in a manner that allows the Operations Team to effectively facilitate change / corrective action.
- Communicate non-contract client requests and ensure work is scheduled in a timely manner.
- Communicate closely with the Operations Service teams and provides documentation from client meetings.
Administrative/other: 20% of the Time
- Prepare and present monthly close of client financials.
- Confirm site additions/deletions and reconcile with subcontractor adds / deletes
- Confirm financial credits to accounts
- Review event duplication reports and corrections
- Ensure all events are closed in COINS.
- Perform reconciliation of all work orders for the given month.
- Communicate billing details to client and answer any questions.
- Work Orders – work jointly with the Operations Service teams to establish the process and procedures for initial proposal, pricing, standard formats, and approval for specific client.
- Portal Management – Identify client needs, facilitate portal design to meet client’s needs, on-going management and upkeep.
- Other tasks and duties, as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Complete knowledge of office functions, client responsibilities and client assignments.
- Ability to communicate from any location and be available to travel to each of their client sites with a high degree of flexibility.
- Ability to generate client solutions that are on point, creative, and that stay consistent with the brand image.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, both internal and external communication.
- Ability to network with industry and trade contacts and/or within the marketplace.
- Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software applications, to include Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proficient at service pricing.
- Ability to quickly understand and communicate BFS / Client billing procedures and has the ability to facilitate completion, change, and reconciliation of billing for all Clients within their span of control.
- Ability to reconcile on at least a monthly basis, the client site list, site additions / deletions.
- Building, implementing, and managing work order processes for each client.
- Proficient at billing completed work.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of prior customer service, management and leadership experience within the organization, and the industry and local marketplace.
- Minimum education of a two or four year degree in a business related field or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with a National / Regional Client base.
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.