Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Marketing Speciailist.
This position can be based out of either our Plymouth Meeting, PA or Calabasas, CA Corporate offices.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, BrightView is seeking a Marketing Specialist to devise and execute a range of marketing activities. The Specialist will serve as a utility team member, essentially a marketing generalist implementing traditional and digital programs to increase market awareness, generate demand, accelerate pipeline, and support company growth. Ideal candidates for this position will demonstrate project management skills, a deep writing proficiency and an aptitude for communicating clearly and effectively.
- Serve as a go-to resource for marketing campaign and content development across several business lines.
- Write/edit copy and manage design/development of a range of marketing communications materials for corporate projects and local field operations, including but not limited to, advertisements, flyers, collateral, presentations, Webinars, invitations, project profiles, videos, client newsletters, award entries, thought leadership and email marketing content.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns designed to drive brand awareness, generate demand, grow existing accounts and retain customers.
- Assist in analyzing and reporting marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Implement trade show activities for national trade shows and client events, including development of event theme, pre- and post-show marketing materials, booth collateral, giveaways, promotions and lead tracking.
- Govern the integrity of the brand visually, in voice and in messaging, across all marketing materials.
- Develop thought leadership platform within key industry associations
Qualifications and Skills
- 5-7 years of business-to-business marketing experience; related experience in commercial real estate, architecture, design, construction or landscape preferred
- Superior communication skills- verbal, written, and listening skills - both business and creative writing abilities are mandatory
- Strong project management skills with ability to manage external vendors and internal partners.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills required.
- Ability to self-start and manage workload independently
- Tech savvy and resourceful
- Mastery of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite and able to use it for basic layouts. Some Excel work required.
- Proficiency with marketing automation too, preferably HubSpot, with specific focus on email marketing and automation.
- Proficiency with CRM tool, preferably Salesforce.com
- Willingness to travel approximately 15-20% of time
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Business or related field
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an E-Verify Employer