Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Senior Compensation & Benefits Leader.
What you’ll do:
The Senior Compensation & Benefits Leader will lead the strategic planning, development, enhancement, administration, and communication of compensation and benefits policies and programs for salaried and hourly employees across the United States. This leader will play an important role in reviewing and designing compensation strategies and structures to take this company public.
- Base salary, short term and long term incentives, sales and business development commission plans, health and welfare, flexible spending, and retirement benefit plans.
- Strategic planning for future program enhancements/ changes that align with company growth with an eye toward keeping the company both cost effective and market competitive with the overall compensation and benefits programs.
- Review of all programs for the development of modification strategies and recommendations to ensure achievement of overall compensation and benefit goals.
- Leverage your expertise to make certain company compensation and benefit programs meet employee needs are cost effective and comply with all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Proactively ensure compensation and benefits programs are competitive to enhance the company's ability to attract and retain great employees.
- Lead the company to a total rewards philosophy that works for all business lines, so that compensation structures become consistent.
- Realign sales commission and business developer plans to icent the desired behaviors.
- Ensure the LTIP and all other compensation programs are public company ready.
Skills we’re seeking:
- Experience taking a company from private to public necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 10+ years of experience in broad-based compensation, executive, and incentive plan strategy, design, and administration; MBA or advanced degree a plus.
- Candidate must be client focused and be able to effectively communicate compensation strategies at all levels, from administrative to the C-Suite,
- Experience presenting to a Board of Directors and Compensation Committee a plus.
- Experience in best in class companies in the services industry
- Executive compensation experience a plus.
- Candidates must demonstrate good judgment, strong business acumen, effective influencing and leadership skills. Candidates must also have key technical skills including project management, program management, and strong assessment and analytical skills.
- The ideal candidate must be a team player that can demonstrate a proven expertise in collaboration across all HR functions and organizational and geographical boundaries.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A proven team builder. The successful candidate should have a track record of leading and developing strong teams and be committed to aligning resources effectively.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.