Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Regional Equipment Manager.
- Good leadership and training ability
- Strong organizational skills
- Good computer skills (run reports, work with spreadsheets, Excel, email)
- Extremely disciplined in managing key administrative processes
- Problem solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with Company and outside vendors; relationship builder
- Financial – understanding of P&L, AP, Purchase Order, Billing
- Strong negotiation and purchasing skills
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- Technically strong mechanical knowledge for both on road and off road equipment.
Interacts on a regular basis with:
- Sr. Director of Fleet and Capital Equipment
- Corporate Fleet manager and staff
- Corporate Purchasing Manager and support staff
- Regional VP of Operations
- Regional Controllers (see job specific organizational structure)
- Branch Managers, Branch Production Manager and mechanics
- Vendor Contacts
- General ownership of schedule B and C
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Leadership of truck and trailer fleet
- Management of monthly documentation tracking and inspection.
- Quarterly review with DVP and RM. Written action plans.
- Securing and management of support vendors for all assigned branches
- Keep and maintain dealer organizational chart
- Diagnostic support and vendor liaison for major repairs for all assigned branches
- Leadership in annual evaluation of fleet for retirement
- Leadership and organization of truck and trailer disposal process
- Revolving bi-annual inspection of trucks and trailer to confirm monthly inspection reports, DOT compliance and truck/trailer files for all assigned branches
- Implementation and ongoing management of Exmark Trade-in program for designated branches
- Assure conformance to trade-in program and processes
- Timely management and consolidation of process measures of assigned branches
- On-going leadership and training of branches on Exmark trade-in process
- Manage dealer relationships, parts pricing, and trade-in process to assure high level of service to branches and successful 35% residual trade-in
- Provide guidance and expertise to achieve desired equipment usage levels
- Consolidate and analyze divisional data to report to DEM team
- Expendable Equipment Management
- Documentation and tracking of branch and regional expendable equipment
- Leadership of single point of order for new equipment
- Training of branch teams on expendable equipment use and repair
- Leadership of annual equipment audit
- Development retirement equipment list for preliminary budget.
- Management of audit process and documents
- Manage equipment disposal process
- Leadership, implementation of company-wide equipment improvement, standardization and testing initiatives for their specific regions and branches.
- Wheel meter study
- Truck and Trailer improvement initiative
- Expendable equipment tracking
- Leadership, management of company snow equipment
- Pre-season snow preparation and documentation (trucks, plows, spreaders, expendable equipment)
- Management of Skid Steer rental program
- Snow equipment training
- Post season snow storage and documentation (trucks, plows, spreaders, expendable equipment)
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.