Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Contract Compliance Coordinator. The Contract Compliance Coordinator ("CCC") is responsible for daily customer and subcontractor contract setup, adds, changes and deletions.
Daily interaction with internal and external customers is required to research and resolve escalated opportunities or provide guidance on issue resolution. The CCC is to be a key subject matter expert (SME) regarding all contract administration activities post contract award.
What you'll do:
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for problem resolution regarding escalated issues from internal and external customers
- Key point of communication for service partners regarding contract agreements which is critical to servicing the customer
- Provides accurate and timely customer contract setup minimizing impact to customer and service partner
- Performs daily administrative activities (scanning, uploading files and filing) in support of key activities
- Interacts with internal and external operations team members via verbal or written communication
- Provides audit function for all internal and external customer inquires or requests assisting in the mitigation of potential risk to Company and Service Partner.
Skills we're seeking:
- Minimum education of a two or four year degree in a business related field or equivalent experience required.
Minimum of 1 year of prior customer service, management, or leadership experience within an organization
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, both internal and external communication.
- Advanced knowledge of computer software (Windows 95, 98, XP and Microsoft Office), computer hardware and computer servers.
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks, work independently and make critical decisions that could impact the Company, Customers and Service Partners
- Ability to problem solve on a regular basis
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines and effective manage your own activities in a fast paced environment
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.