Thank you for your interest to join our team! We are always seeking talented professionals to grow with our company. The Regional EHS Manager position is a critical role throughout our business. Please submit your resume now for future Regional EHS Manager positions, and our Talent Acquisition team will reach out when a position opens that matches your qualifications.
In June 2014, Brickman and ValleyCrest merged creating a new company with a nationwide presence, a combined $2 billion in revenue and over 22,000 employees. Over the next year, we’ll be working to blend our organizations into one powerhouse with a new name and a fresh direction. In the meantime, we have numerous jobs across both organizations giving you even more opportunities to choose from. It also means you will be part of something much bigger and better where you’ll work with the best and the brightest to deliver the highest quality landscape services on the most prestigious properties nationwide. Our team members develop long and satisfying careers with us. So join us for an exciting future in the landscape industry where your work is valued, your contributions are recognized and you have unlimited opportunities to learn and grow.
This position is responsible to provide day to day EHS support to branch leadership and operating teams within designated Region. Support includes coaching, teaching and training field personnel on safe operating behaviors and the design, development and implementation of safety and risk control programs. Functions as a subject matter expert and consultant to help internal clients build sustainable loss improvement processes within their operating organizations that they will own and operate.
Key Role Accountabilities
- Oversight and Implementation of Day-To-Day Field Operations
- Work with the Branch leadership and field teams to ensure safe work practices are understood and followed
- Coordinate market level and branch safety team activities
- Conduct EHS audits and assessments of on-going operations to measure compliance with regulatory requirements and conformance to company policies
- Plans, administers, and manages organization safety polices, programs, procedures, and systems for assigned region.
- Serves as single point of contact for Branch leadership in area of responsibility
- Ensures EHS policies, procedures, programs, and systems are trained and available to our employees.
Key Performance Metrics:
This position will be responsible to influence the following performance metrics:
- OSHA Total Recordable Incident Rate (TRIR)
- OSHA Days Away Restricted and Transfer Cases (DART)
- Responsible Vehicle Accident Rate
- Experience Modification Rate (EMR)
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Education: HS Diploma/GED
- Education Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in related field: (Safety, Engineering, Behavior Safety, Industrial Hygiene, etc.)
- Experience Minimum: 5 Years Operations Management experience, 3 years Safety related experience
- Experience Preferred: 6 – 10 years Operations Management and Health, Safety & Environmental experience.
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations and standards
- Prior experience in developing and implementing compliance strategies and plans
- Knowledge of safety and health management systems and practices
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Equal Opportunity Employer