Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands.
We’re currently seeking a Tree Care Account Manager to provide supervision to the maintenance crew to assure that proper care and proper horticulture practices are being performed. Writing recommendations for pest control, disease control, fertilizer recommendations, pruning recommendations and any weed control that may be required. Working with the vendors to assure that the recommendations are being followed and done in a timely manner. Develop and implement some best management practices on both our construction projects and our specimen nursery in regards to tree maintenance and safety.
What you'll do:
- Managing the day-to-day operations of a commercial tree business.
- Selling Tree Services in order to improve site conditions.
- Ensuring that customers are completely satisfied through effective communication, relationship building and regular site visits
- Scheduling work and writing work orders.
- Partnering with the Business Developer to ensure complete customer follow-up after job completion and that all work performed meets client expectations.
- Assist with business development, attend sales calls with Branch Manager and assist with client cost estimate requests as necessary
- Submitting final paperwork to accounting for billing and collection.
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting the Company culture, in particular, regarding safety, quality and customer service
- Tree Maintenance (Construction sites and Specimen Nursery)
- Health and vigor
- Weed prevention
- Soil moisture
- Maintenance crews
- Spray applications (Sub-contractors at construction site)
- Inventory of Chemicals and all reporting required
- Health and safety compliance
- Create opportunities for expansion of the maintenance department
- Support and promote the current Safety program
Skill’s we’re seeking:
- ISA Certified Arborist highly preferred but not required
- Once hired, must be able to pass the Arborist certification (company paid)
- Qualified Application License
- Strong communication skills (listening, oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to build solid business relationships
- Able to multi-task and prioritize
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.