Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Senior Contracts Specialist.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all post-execution contract administration for the landscape maintenance division of BrightView, including but not limited to compliance and validation of corporate contract policy and procedure.
- Manage maintenance contract execution in E1and other post-execution contract activities including problem resolution.
- Timely management of Salesforce.com opportunity validation and resolution to initiate sales compensation in accordance with BrightView’s sales commission policy and procedure.
- Point of contact for credit applications, Bid/RFP assist and other pre- and post-contract documentation required by external maintenance clients.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting from E1 and other post-execution systems.
- Management of DnB; SAM and other client related portals
- If requested, participate in reviewing and preparing contracts for customers or subcontractors.
- Document management for the maintenance division, procurement, IT, and confidentiality agreements across the enterprise
- Participate as a Contracts Team member to support and implement BrightView’s contract management system including working with the Contracts Team to update templates and provide support to the branches regarding template selection and usage
- Serve as an enterprise wide resource for contract management policy and tools
- Manage and update the Contract Team’s intranet page(s).
- Other projects as assigned by the Sr. Director, Contracts and Operations or Contracts Manager.
BA in Finance, Compliance or Business Administration or equivalent work experience. Salesforce.com Experience preferred, but not required
- Very strong oral and written communications skills with an ability to develop and communicate clear, concise, consistent messages around contracting
- Strong organizational skills and sound business judgment
- Ability to prioritize tasks / responsibilities based on the needs of the business
- High Attention to Detail / Critical eye
- Comfortable with databases i.e., JDEdwards; SFDC
- Ability to work comfortably across the enterprise
- Results orientation/initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge and understanding of contracting Ability to guide the field team to the desired outcome
- Increase efficiencies through improving process
- Ability to convey objectives to colleagues of varying seniority levels
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.