Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Project Coordinator to support Project Management in the execution of commercial landscape and irrigation projects.
What you'll do:
- Use Estimating data to prepare product submittal packages, foreman’s project folders and Purchasing files
- Receive, evaluate and respond to project change directives
- Compare plan revisions to original plans to help determine cost impacts
- Communicate change to field teams and Subcontractors
- Distribute important information to field teams and Subcontractors
- Prepare routine estimates under the supervision of Project Management
- Source current and accurate prices from suppliers and subcontractors and ensure timely delivery to projects
- Prepare transmittals, RFIs and client letters at the direction of Project Manager
- Update submittal logs and Branch/job minutes per Company policy
- Ensure that information and resources are available to field teams and that communication between field and office teams supports a great customer experience
- Demonstrate key leadership behaviors in the presence of customers, and other team members every day
Skills we're seeking:
- Minimum of 2-4 year of construction experience for landscape and irrigation projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction Science, Construction Management or related
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong work ethic
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service experience
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Proficient with On-Screen Take-Off not required but considered a positive
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscape Development is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.