Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands.
We’re currently seeking an Associate Production Manager (APM). The Associate Production Manager (APM) schedules and directs personnel and resources towards providing quality, cost-effective services to our clients. APMs also support the Senior Production Manager in executing day-to-day goals and objectives.
- Understand client needs via regular communication with the Account Manager or Senior Production Manager.
- Ensure that job site quality and appearance meet client and BrightView standards.
- Manage all landscape services, including the coordination of all materials, people, equipment and subcontractors required to produce quality work.
- Inspect properties prior to scheduled services and prepare specific action plans for service, adjusting service schedules as needed.
- Monitor irrigation systems, identify problems or necessary repairs, and communicate recommendations to the appropriate party.
- Monitor all aspects of the landscape and identify insect or disease problems.
- As necessary, perform hands-on work with crews to meet work and scheduling demands.
- Implement and enforce BrightView policies and procedures related to the proper upkeep and maintenance, storage, use, and training required for branch equipment.
- Work with the Account Manager to identify staffing needs, hire new crew employees, and prepare daily crew schedules.
- Hands-on training and support of crew employees, including proper operation of equipment, pruning techniques, safety, and quality standards.
- Implement methods to improve safe workplace practices and monitor safety records.
- Maintain and manage all required administrative systems, including time sheets and service schedules.
- Coordinate with the Branch Administrator to ensure branch databases are consistently updated with current client information.
- Order materials as needed and monitor costs and deliveries.
- Request purchase orders and use in accordance with company guidelines.
Skills we're seeking:
- 2-4 years of prior working experience in the landscaping industry or local marketplace or equivalent educational experience.
- 2 or 4 year degree in a landscape-related field or certification by a landscape association preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.