Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Receptionist. The Receptionist position reports to the Facilities Manager and will serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately. The Receptionist will notify company personnel of visitor arrival and will maintain the telecommunications system. In addition, the Receptionist will provide light administrative support to the Real Estate Department. We are looking for an individual with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, high level of integrity, and the ability to get things done quickly and effectively. The ideal Receptionist is very detailed-oriented, a people person, organized, possesses extraordinary skill in oral and written communication, as well as a walking embodiment of the BrightView values.
What you'll do:
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintain basis security by following procedures; monitoring afterhours team member log
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Maintain telecommunication protocol by routing calls to call center in New Albany, Ohio FSC location
- Maintain safe and clean reception area
- Credit card reconciliation and assisting with processing facilities maintenance invoices
- Assists with administrative duties for the Real Estate Dept, including Certificate of Insurance requests from our insurance broker, coordinating the scheduling of landlord/tenant initial and final walk-throughs of leased premises that are being vacated, processing all real property tax payments, etc.
- May assist with other administrative duties, as assigned
- Ensure a well-functioning front desk, incl. perks program, phone lists and magazine subscriptions.
- Handle food and catering orders
- Provide administrative support
Skills we're seeking:
- Education equivalent to a Bachelor's degree or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Bilingual in Spanish, preferred
- Demonstrates sound knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Must be able to input, monitor and manipulate data within these applications
- Collaborative and positive demeanor
- Highly detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Multi-tasker who handles responsibilities with calm and success.
- Participate enthusiastically in daily work.
- Strong work ethic and a positive, get-it-done attitude.
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.