Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
The Training Specialist is responsible for the design, development and implementation of BrightView learning solutions. The Training Specialist collaborates with business partners to develop and deliver tailored curriculum and program offerings that will improve organizational performance and support the professional growth and development of BrightView team members.
This position is located in Plymouth Meeting, PA
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a Training Associate and Instructional Designer in the creation of learning solutions and training programs for BrightView
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content using effective instructional design principles.
- Manage the curriculum development life-cycle from identification of requirements, design and development, to implementation and evaluation.
- Collaborate with the design team and SMEs on solution development.
- Develop appropriate evaluation techniques to measure impact and success.
- Develop implementation plans to support the deployment of learning solutions.
- Provide oversight and ongoing program management of identified training programs.
- Manage and maintain content and programs within a learning management system and vendor learning portals.
- Partner with the Organization Development team on enterprise projects and initiatives.
- Leverage strong project management skills to ensure the attainment of project deliverables and timelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Instructional Design or Training Development
- 2+ years’ experience working in learning and development designing learning solutions.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles, facilitation and learner-centered activities.
- Experience developing blended learning solutions for different learning modalities (i.e. classroom training, elearning, virtual, on the job training, etc.).
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Ability to partner with SMEs and deliver solutions to all levels of the organization.
- Works well in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with relevant software, multimedia design and authoring tools such as Microsoft Office, Captivate, Articulate. Knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools.
- Flexible and willingness to adapt to a changing environment.
- Ability to travel (15-20%)
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.