Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Senior Accountant in our Accounting Services Team.
What you'll do:
- Performing close tasks including preparing and booking journal entries, maintaining account reconciliations and assisting in account analyses
- Assist with implementation of new accounting policies and procedures
- Interact with distributed operations and finance teams on accounting processes, reconciliations and issue resolution
- Provide accounting support for intercompany transactions and activity
- Support the onboarding process and accounting related to acquired businesses
- Support special projects related to accounting processes
- Assist with the implementation, maintenance and adherence to internal controls
- Support the Accounting Services Department with ad hoc requests
Skills we're seeking:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- CPA strongly preferred
- 3-5 years of experience - public accounting experience strongly preferred
- Action oriented; thrives in a dynamic environment; takes initiative to identify and resolve issues
- Precise, deadline-driven team member with strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills; detail oriented but understands the big picture
- High level of proficiency in Excel to perform spreadsheet and financial analysis
- JD Edwards experience a plus
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.