Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Customer Experience Center Supervisor in our Call Center department.
This position is located in New Albany, OH
Position Summary: The Customer Experience Center Supervisor assists the Manager of Customer Experience Center with managing the Customer Experience team to ensure that they are meeting the department and company goals, as well as providing an effortless experience for our customers. This individual fields day to day inquiries and directs Support Services Representatives accordingly. The Customer Experience Center Supervisor will assist with call quality audits, managing department reports and coaching team members to help drive department productivity.
This is a full time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday with on-call weekend and holiday work responsibilities as job duties demand.
- Monitor all Cx Center queues to maintain department KPI levels and answer incoming calls if necessary.
- Transfer and operate multi-line phones
- Make outbound calls to clients, potential clients, subcontractors and other BrightView team members as necessary.
- Ensure that Cx Center agents are logging all pertinent information into work order management systems and assisting callers with questions/concerns.
- Monitor department open cases and ensure follow on open call logs when necessary.
- Proactively communicate client trends and escalations to the BrightView Operations management teams and recognize, document and alert the manager of trends in customer calls.
- Communicate as needed with customers to ensure high quality and service expectations are met
- Communicate and offer BrightView products and services to clients, when appropriate
- Assist in monitoring department CSAT surveys to ensure that customers/callers are receiving an effortless experience to align with BrightView Imperatives.
- Provides daily direction and communication to team members so that customer service calls are answered and directed in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner
- Provides continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers
- Provides statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member
- Ensures team members have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs
- Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level
- Provide daily & weekly shift summaries Customer Experience Manager
- Monitor all queues and recognize fluctuation in volume and communicate to Customer Experience Manager as needed.
- Shares continual responsibility for deciding how to manage team members, ensuring calls are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Uses appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns
- Performs call monitor and coaching sessions for team members (weekly/monthly)
- Provides input to Customer Experience Manager at yearly performance review process
- Manages shift projects to relay to Customer Experience Manager, progress updates and alert if there are issues with deadlines
- Manage and maintain department Quality Assurance program, making suggestions to Customer Experience Manager when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum experience of 5+ years in customer service or call center position
- Minimum of two years in a team lead call center position/management position.
- Excellent organization skills, problem solving skills and attention to deal required.
- Strong focus and proven ability to foster an effortless customer experience
- Ability to establish and nurture relationships with individuals of varying backgrounds
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, both internal and external communication
- Ability to consistently and effectively manage projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to think quickly and make decisions regarding customer or subcontractor questions/issues; decide if issue can be addressed by call center representative or if it should be elevated to the appropriate regional operations team member.
- High ability to multi-task while handling large volume of work with firm deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to talk on the phone and accurately type into a call log simultaneously
- Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software applications, to include Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Google.
- Ability to effectively oversee a group of 10-15 employees.
- Ability to effectively coach team members and assist in meeting goals set by Customer Experience Center Manager.
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed.