Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking an Irrigation Production Manager (IPM). The Irrigation Production Manager (IPM) oversees multiple managers from various branches, schedules and directs personnel and resources towards providing quality, cost-effective irrigation services to clients. IPM will also sell irrigation services to clients, with or without base maintenance contracts, on their own; as necessary to provide coverage for their team. The Irrigation Production Manager will oversee multiple team members who each are responsible for a book of work totaling at least $750,000.00 annually and oversee 4-8 service teams. The Irrigation Production Manager will be responsible for training and developing these individuals and providing day-to-day operational scheduling and guidance.
What you'll do:
- Understand client needs via regular communication with the Irrigation Managers
- Manage all irrigation services; as necessary, including the coordination of all materials, people, equipment and subcontractors required to produce quality work.
- Ensuring Job Quality
- Ordering materials
- Safety Compliance
- Driving the efficiency and productivity of the crew
- Difficult repair troubleshooting
- Scheduling, invoicing and scheduling client visits
- Creates detailed repair and system install proposals
- Inspect properties prior to scheduled service in order to properly prepare specific action plan for service.
- After installation and services, monitor all aspects of the irrigation system and identify any problems.
- As necessary, perform hands-on work with crews to meet work and scheduling demands.
- Work with the Branch Manager to identify staffing needs, hire new crew, and prepare daily crew schedules.
- Ensure proper paperwork is completed for all employee changes and new hires.
- Communicate with, counsel, train, discipline, review, and develop growth plan for employees.
- Hands-on training and support of crew members, including proper operation of equipment, pruning techniques, safety, and quality standards.
- Focus on safety and monitor safety records.
- Maintain and manage all required administrative systems, including but not limited to time sheets, job databases, and service schedules.
- Order materials as needed and monitor costs and deliveries.
- Request purchase orders and use in accordance with company guidelines.
- Assist the Branch Manager in the performance of irrigation sales tasks as required.
- Technical Skills
- Bilingual is a PLUS
- Travel to 3+ branches = 70% of the time (in field)
Skills we're seeking:
- 5-7 year degree in a business related field or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years of prior customer service, management, and leadership experience within an organization, the landscaping industry or local marketplace, including 3-5 years supervisory experience.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.