Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
The Director provides leadership to the Account Management team to drive retention, growth and profitability of the Key National Accounts within the business. The Director will work closely with the Account Managers to design, develop and implement the account strategies within their portfolio. This position is expected to define and implement evolving account management standards and business practices to meet and exceed rising client expectations and service needs. He/she works closely with Director of Operations to ensure service delivery and client expectations are met or exceeded on an ongoing basis. Partners with the VPs of Sales and Enterprise Sales to maximize growth opportunities within existing client portfolio. As a member of the BES leadership team the Director, National Accounts will work with each department to accomplish company goals and objectives.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement initiative and process that improve our ability to service our clients and grow the business
- Develop senior level relationships within client organizations
- Drive account retention and growth of contract business through strong performance and relationships
- Serve as high level escalation for client concerns
- Effectively communicate / interact with all other BrightView departments in a manner that fosters teamwork and unity, which ultimately benefits the client
- Effectively manage and complete the client transition from the Sales Team to the Operations Team
- Provide leadership and support to the Operations Team during implementation of new key clients
- Communicate client expectations and provide feedback to the Operations Team in a manner that allows the Operations Team to effectively facilitate change / corrective action
- Building a strong team operationally and functionally
- Build strategic relationships and a network of business contacts Nationwide
- Be the expert in evolving client needs and demands, helping to ensure BES strategy and service offerings remain relevant and industry leading
- Ensures communications are coordinated within the key group of owners while maintaining high levels of confidentiality
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Minimum of 10 years of prior customer service, account management and leadership experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with a National / Regional Client base
- Negotiation of complex contracts and conflict resolution; ability to lead a deal process from initial stages through closure
- Experience in best in class companies in the services industry preferred
- Self-Starter, with ability to immediately manage multiple client relationships
- Candidates must demonstrate good judgment, strong business acumen, effective influencing and leadership skills
- A proven team builder. The successful candidate should have a track record of leading and developing strong teams and committed to aligning resources effectively
- Ability to think quickly and thoroughly; very detail oriented
- Extremely proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Position requires travel; roughly 35%
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.