Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Tree Care Business Developer in our Tree Care division. Successful Business Developers are proactive leaders, have a strong work ethic and are self starters who enjoy interacting with the public and our employees.
What you'll do:
- Selling and estimating Tree Care Services work in regional territories
- Sales prospecting using consultative sales techniques to build long standing business relationships; marketing; pricing
- Partnering with the management team and crews to schedule and complete projects
- Working with Landscape Maintenance Account Managers to develop Tree Care programs and estimates for existing clients
- Drafting work orders and occasionally instructing crews on key elements of job scope/requirements to ensure that executed work meets the clients' expectations
- Following up with customers - resolving issues as needed
- Keeping track of customer interactions using the Company's sales management tool, regardless of sales success, for future reference and follow up
- Assisting with crew training on proper Tree Care techniques and reviewing crew work for quality and efficiency
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting the Company culture
Skills we're seeking:
- Experience in outside sales, generating new business leads, and networking
- ISA Certified Arborist preferred or willingness to obtain
- Analytical skills and math skills
- Strong communication skills (listening, oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to build solid business relationships
- Able to multi-task and prioritize
- Computer skills are mandatory, well organized and works well with others and has a team concept
- Willing to hunt for outside stand alone business.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.