Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
The Manager, Client Relations is responsible to manage all client accounts within the Operations Service Delivery team while maintaining the financial integrity of the company. Provide leadership and initiative to ensure services are complete and client expectations are met or exceeded. This individual is directly responsible for ensuring that the team achieves the financial, operational, talent management, and other objectives that are set for the department.
- Set clear goals, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and expectations for all line supervisors and team members and hold them accountable
- Evaluate and implement operational strategies that will position the company to grow our current portfolio
- Work closely with National Accounts to understand any contract/term changes for each assigned client and inform line supervisors accordingly
- Ensure team is accountable to and adheres to terms and conditions of each client’s contract and communicates deviations or exceptions to line supervisors and team members accordingly
- Point of contact for client escalations
- Monitor client reports, third party systems and work orders to ensure client SLAs are met and work order being managed by team members
- Track monthly enhancement goals to drive proposals from creation to completion in a timely manner
- Responsible for facilitating weekly operational updates to team
- Provide operational feedback to National Accounts in a manner that allows them to effectively communicate with the client
- Work with HR to recruit, interview, and select all personnel
- Involvement with each promotional and disciplinary decision within department
- Ensure new employees are properly oriented to the company and trained for their positions
- 10+ years of experience in operations or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 5 years of operations management and team leadership experience
- Minimum education of a four year degree in business related field or equivalent experience required
- Proven experience leading, developing, and managing teams
- Experience with budgeting and P&L management preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, both internal and external communication
- Ability to network with industry and trade contracts and/or within the marketplace
- Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software applications, to include Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook