Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking an Human Resources Intern.
What you’ll do:
The intern will be exposed to the following work though the partnership with Human Resources team:
- Communicate to internal and external clients and colleagues with a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, and diplomacy
- Assist with reporting, gathering and tracking data to evaluate trends and presenting outcomes
- Assist with electronic file audits and data entry in compliance with policies and procedures
- Provide general administrative support to align with HR projects and initiatives
- Work on special projects and tasks as assigned
Skills we’re seeking:
- Academic, work experience or exposure to Human Resources and project management
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Self-motivated, adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Able to collaborate effectively with cross-functional team members
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Attention to detail and willingness to roll-up sleeves to get the job done
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Preferred Educational Status
- Must be in a 4 year college degree program focused on Business, Human Resources Management, Sociology, Organizational Development, Organizational Psychology, or similar study area.