Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Landscape Design Intern.
What you’ll do:
- Design – You will work with, and be mentored by our experienced designers in various phases of active projects to prepare design diagrams, conceptual landscape presentations, and preliminary presentation graphics.
- Project Management – You will work with our project managers to prepare design development packages, drawing and construction document packages, attend construction observation meetings, and plant material procurement
- Estimating – Assist with project budgets
- Skills we’re seeking:
- Proficient with computer software programs including Auto CAD, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), SketchUp, MS Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Can communicate design concepts and ideas through hand sketching, graphics, and rendering.Preferred Educational Status
- Pursuing a bachelors or associates degree from an accredited program in any areas of: Landscape Architecture or Landscape Design. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Preferred Educational Status
- Pursuing a bachelors or associates degree in any areas of Horticulture such as the following: Landscape Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction Science, Construction Management, Agriculture-Business, Landscape Design or Plant Science