Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Landscape Design Intern.
What you’ll do:
- Design – You will work with, and be mentored by our experienced designers in various phases of active projects to prepare design diagrams, conceptual landscape presentations, and preliminary presentation graphics.
- Project Management – You will work with our project managers to prepare design development packages, drawing and construction document packages, attend construction observation meetings, and plant material procurement
- Estimating – Assist with project budgets
- Skills we’re seeking:
- Proficient with computer software programs including Auto CAD, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), SketchUp, MS Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Can communicate design concepts and ideas through hand sketching, graphics, and rendering.Preferred Educational Status
- Pursuing a bachelors or associates degree from an accredited program in any areas of: Landscape Architecture or Landscape Design. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Preferred Educational Status
- Pursuing a bachelors or associates degree in any areas of Horticulture such as the following: Landscape Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction Science, Construction Management, Agriculture-Business, Landscape Design or Plant Science