Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands.
We’re currently seeking to hire a team of Associate Production Managers for one of our premier client sites located in Cupertino, CA . This well-known campus is known as the "spaceship" and will have a hands-on focus of the overall maintenance of the proper plant healthcare of the site.
What you'll do:
- Associate Production Manager will understand and deliver client needs via regular communication with the Horticulture Lead or Field Operations Lead Manager and Client Representatives
- Ensure that job site quality and appearance meet client and BrightView standards
- Manage all landscape Grow-In services, including the coordination of all materials, people, and equipment required to produce quality work and proper plant establishment
- Inspect Landscape Zones prior to scheduled service in order to properly prepare specific action plan for service. Adjust schedule as needed and follow up
- Monitor irrigations systems, identify problems or necessary repairs, and communicate recommendations to Irrigation Technicians and Irrigation Manager
- Monitor all aspects of the landscape and identify insect or disease problems. As necessary, perform hands-on work with crews to meet work and scheduling demands
- Implement and manage BrightView policies and procedures related to proper upkeep and maintenance, storage, use, and training required for field equipment
- Work with the Horticulture Lead or Field Operations Lead Manager to prepare any as-needed adjustments to daily crew schedules
- Hands-on training and support of crew members, including proper operation of equipment, pruning techniques, safety, and quality standards
- Focus on safety and monitor safety records
- Maintain and manage all required paperwork
- Coordinate with Administrator to ensure databases are consistently updated with current information
Skills we're seeking:
- 3-6 years of hands on working experience in an arboretum or large scale nursery is highly preferred
- 1-2 years prior experience in a supervisory role
- 2 or 4 year degree in Horticulture or Plant science is highly preferred but not required
- Ability to coach and develop teams
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.