Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
Position Summary: The Client Relations Partner supports the Operations to ensure services are complete and client expectations are met or exceeded. This individual works closely with National Accounts and Service Partner Relations team to address client service level agreement commitments for contracted snow and land services.
- Manage communications and expectations with the client, National Accounts and Market Manager(s)
- Effectively manage internal and external client interfacing systems daily to support Operations and client needs
- Communicate weather updates to clients when needed
- Monitor and manage client work order to client contract scope and communicate expectations accordingly
- Point of contact for client escalations and site level concerns
- Manage out of scope proposed work through proposal lifecycle
- Flexibility in schedule to assist with urgent opportunities after core business hours
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School diploma
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience in a customer service industry servicing internal and external customers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, both internal and external communication.
- Working knowledge of computer software (Windows 95, 98, XP and Microsoft Office), computer hardware and various systems.
- Advanced level Excel knowledge
- Experience working in a position with extensive outbound call requirements preferred
- Attention to detail to complete data entry and data transfer tasks with 100% accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized and productive in a fast paced environment