Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a IT Information Security Intern.
What you’ll do:
- Monitor the PC / Laptop protection solution, and coordinate remediation of identified infections.
- Assist with endpoint encryption maintenance.Misc. InfoSec Admin Tasks
- Maintain Info Sec management dashboards
- Support internal security awareness training efforts
- Monitor SIEM activity and report anomalies Project Admin
- Provide support to other misc. Info Sec projects
Skills we’re seeking:
- Strong critical thinking and exercise swift problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate strong verbal, organization and written communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and follow through in execution.
- Strong team player who can also work independently and in a fast paced environment
- A positive, outgoing, high energy personality that is entrepreneurial
- A multi-tasker; proactively seeks out opportunities to support the team with a can-do and follow- through attitude
- Able to exercise discretion and keep strictest levels of confidentiality.
- Some experience in project management and coordination of complex initiatives.
- Knowledge in Digital marketing, Finance, Human resource or sales are plus.
- Programming knowledge and experience will be valuable for this role (.net, html, others).
Preferred Educational Status
- Must be in a 4 year college degree program focused on Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Technical Engineering or related IT discipline.