Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
Position Summary: The Operations Manager supports, organizes, directs, and measures all activities performed by the Service Delivery (SD) team. This individual ensures that the highest levels of service, quality, and productivity are achieved. This position will be responsible for the implementation of strategic direction set forth by the Manager, Service Provider Relations.
- Motivates, coaches, and develops the SD team to deliver optimal results, continuous improvement, profitability, quality, service, and overall operational excellence
- Plans and manages the activities of the SD team to ensure client expectations are met or exceeded
- Provides direction, expertise, and timely resolution to verification-related issues
- Provides direction and oversight to all SV team members to ensure all billing functions are completed timely and accurately
- Conducts monthly team meetings, on the spot corrections, counseling, and retraining on SOP’s
- Provides input to the strategic direction of the department, and leads the tactical plans to deliver results
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are updated, tracked and acted on each day to meet the customer and BES goals
- Contributes and drives the execution of training to ensure all SD team members have receive necessary training and are following all applicable SOP’s
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Two or four year degree in business related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years of prior leadership experience within an organization or similar type industry
- Excellent prioritization, organization and follow up skills
- Strong leadership skills, ability to motivate and train direct reports and multi-task
- Professional and approachable to all levels within the organization
- Takes initiative and results driven
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to delegate
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook