Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
BrightView Design Group is an award-winning, forward-thinking landscape architecture practice with studios in Denver, Los Angeles, and Orange County. BrightView Design Group offers a creative studio atmosphere with a diverse employee, client and project base. Our open-concept studio layout promotes collaboration and provides an arena for a passionate and stimulating exchange of ideas. We encourage our staff to be well-rounded and strive for growth in all aspects of the profession. Our tenured Principals promote opportunities for advancement and professional enrichment for the entire team, from entry to senior level employees.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Project Designer. This position requires a high level of creativity, organization and professionalism. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic individual with fresh ideas, committed to staying on the leading edge of design, plant introductions, and new technology.
What you’ll do:
• Work with fellow Designers, Project Managers, and Principals to meet client needs
• Manage project workflow and coordinate with other team members, including design, drawing preparation, and the development of plant palettes and digital imagery
• Ensure quality, accuracy, and completeness of project work
• Mentor others as a means of preparing work
• Engage in and promote a collaborative work environment
• Responsible for specific team member workflow, professional development, and advancement
• Initiate and manage team initiatives
• Communicate with clients and consultants in a professional manner
Skills we’re seeking:
• Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture
• 4-7 years of full-time experience in landscape design
• Proficient with computer software programs including Adobe Suite, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Lumion, and Microsoft Office Suite
• Knowledge of 3DS Max and Revit desirable
• Strong horticultural knowledge
• Strong work ethic
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Licensure desired but not required
• Competitive salary
• Paid time off
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscape Development is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.