Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
The National Account Manager will be responsible to provide leadership and initiative to ensure service delivery and client expectations are met or exceeded. This individual will evaluate the performance of Service Level Agreements, quality levels and billing by client. The National Account Manager will own the client relationship and will serve as the primary point of contact for all assigned clients. They will serve in the lead role for all client communication and fully leverage our relationships to benefit the client and BrightView.
- Networking within national accounts in order to secure all business opportunities.
- Ensuring internal company functions meet client expectations
- Organize and facilitate regular meetings with internal stakeholders about accounts.
- Investigating and resolving queries and issues raised by customer
- Accountable to lead the contract negotiating process with multifaceted constituents and business unit leaders
- Arranging meetings with all relevant decision makers within the customer
- Developing and presenting business reviews with assigned clients
- Managing all phases of the sales pipeline simultaneously with multiple deals developing at different stages
- Gathering and maintaining record of customer/vertical market/industry information and insights
- Analyzing market data and developing annual revenue and market penetration goals
- Providing timely, accurate and concise information to senior executive management
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-4 years of national account management experience
- Advanced executive leadership characteristics and comfort when influencing CEO’s, CFO’s, COO’s and other senior customer and internal leaders
- Familiarity with the Challenger Sales philosophy
- Willingness to travel extensively
- High degree of comfort in an environment of rapid and continuous change
- Quick learner who seeks information and source of information
- Self-directed, high energy, and objective oriented
- High degree of competence in administering sales information and communication using CRM
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship building capability that produce understanding and influencing of customers and internal teams
- Adept user of Microsoft Office technology including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Experience with Miller Heiman Strategic Selling/LAMP or equivalent major pursuit programs and processes
- Experience with SalesForce or equivalent CRM
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.