Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a part time General Office Staff Member. The General Office Staff Member is responsible for prividing back up support to our office administrator or office manager.
What you'll do:
- Entering, reviewing and making changes to company, branch or employee data into various computer software programs, including Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint) and OneWorld
- Producing, revising and sending written communication including memos, letters and flyers
- Communicating with branch and corporate employees, customers, subcontractors and vendors on a daily basis
- Answer incoming telephone calls
- Filing, typing and using office equipment
- Processing payroll in accordance with Company policies
- Reviewing and screening timecards for calculating, coding and other errors
- Entering data into the Company's payroll system accurately and in a timely manner to ensure that employees are paid the correct amount
- Initiating stop payments and voiding checks as requested
Skills we're seeking:
- Minimum 2 year of general office clerical experience
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) and must be able to use 10-key, by touch
- Strong work ethic
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Customer service experience
- Working knowledge of the I9 verification process
- Bilingual (Spanish) Preferred
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.