Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Key Account Manager. The Key Account Manager will be responsible for the inception, coordination and implementation of the sales and marketing efforts for key strategic accounts. The primary objective of this position will be to ensure that Brickman/ValleyCrest has a sustained, long-term, loyal relationship with these key accounts. This individual achieves client satisfaction with our work; and fully leverages our relationships to benefit the client and Brickman/ValleyCrest. The Key Account Manager will work closely with Branch/Regional/Corporate teams to facilitate the development of detailed strategies for each account, which will include the coordination and management of any additional resources as necessary in the execution of those plans.
What you'll do:
- Develop and maintain long-term, loyal client relationships, which lead to 100% renewals of each account, within the national customer portfolio
- Implement appropriate ongoing communication to build and maintain relationships with key strategic accounts
- Identify areas of opportunity to increase account growth and drive revenue
- Lead and facilitate the resolution of customer problems or concerns through the Branch/Divisional teams
- Coordinate with Branch teams nationally to develop, manage, and execute Request for proposals (RFP) and Requests for information (RFI) for assigned key accounts
- Ensure new customer accounts that have been sold, are transitioned to the service teams successfully
- Responsible for facilitating the implementation and maintenance of customer contracts
- Assist in improving the communications, planning, and interactions between key accounts and the Branch teams
- Assist in lost customer analysis efforts to determine cause and evaluate impact on the business
- Develop and coordinate new strategic customer sales and relationships based on referrals, networking, and coordination with Branch/Regional teams
- Lead in developing proposals for significant new sales opportunities
- Lead presentations for new strategic accounts
- Build and maintain a network of colleagues, partners, and customers to share information and obtain new prospects
Skills we're seeking:
- Minimum of 5 years of prior sales, management and leadership experience. Preferable within the industry or local marketplace
- Minimum education of a four year degree in a business related field and/or equivalent experience required
- High level of interpersonal skills to help foster and develop relationships that will continue to help grow the business base and create opportunities for future growth
- Requires proven analytical, presentation, and negotiation skills both externally and internally
- Excellent planning, organizational and facilitation skills
- Experience working with customers that have a national footprint
- Ability to generate customer solutions and proposals that are on point, creative, and that stay consistent with the brand image of the company
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Also calls for flexibility, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors. Must be a team player as well as able to work independently
- Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software applications, to include Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.